Monday 2 June 2014

New Samples

I've got some new products coming soon!

Beards, a Lumberjack, a Spaceman and a Jar of Space cushions. I had the fabric digitally printed by a local fabric printer, Woven Monkey. Each cushion has been sewn by me with vintage floral fabric on the back. The finished products will have different fabric eventually, I just need to find some that goes with each colour!

As these are just samples they are for sale at discount prices, just in case you are interested....! See the last few images for the available cushions and email me at createdbyhannah@gmail.com or leave a comment if you wish to buy!









Black Beard Cushion - £12.00 (RRP £18.00)

Jar of Space Cushion - £10.00 (RRP £16.00)

Lumberjack Cushion - £10.00 (RRP £16.00)

Spaceman Cushion - £10.00 (RRP £16.00)

Brown Beard Cushion - £12.00 (RRP £18.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment